EY off campus drive is recruiting candidates for AMS Intern. Candidates who completed Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Ernst & Young, or EY, is a multinational corporation founded in 1989 with headquarters in London, England, in the United Kingdom. The association’s CEO has been Carmine Di Sibio. According to 2021 reports, the company’s total revenue was $40 billion USD, and the total number of employees was 312,250.
EY off campus drive
- Company name: EY
- Website: ey.com
- Job Position: AMS Intern
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Assist engagement teams with various processes, such as multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, project and database management
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate
- Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate it to the team via firm publication and databases
- Assuming responsibility for all work and ensuring that the work is reviewed thoroughly before the output is sent out as per the deadline
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that the regional engagement team has been informed about them in a timely manner
- Work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders
- Graduate freshers / Graduates with 6 months of general business experience
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Confident and outgoing individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize projects and follow up on routine tasks diligently
- Ability to communicate with leaders and peers with ease
- Plan ahead and anticipate potential issues before they arise
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ey.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the EY off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
EY Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY recruitment?
You can apply to the EY off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for EY Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will EY send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, EY sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the EY careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide EY off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to EY?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.