Flipkart has released the job notification for Intern in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply below.
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company. It was founded in October 2007 in Bengaluru location. The founders of the corporation are Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal. The current CEO of the firm is Kalyan Krishnamurthy. The Headquarters of the company are located in Bengaluru. The parent organization is Walmart.
- Company name: Flipkart
- Website: www.flipkart.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 45K Per Month (Expected)
About the role:
- Participate/help in CMS project (Cash management solutions) with analysis of associated cost and alternative solutions
- Yield calculations on investments
- Develop MIS around unutilized float
- Help assess opportunities to further streamline process/ create SOPs and document them
What you’ll need
- Have completed their Under Graduation
- Cleared IPCC both groups
- Have completed 2 years of articleship
- Available for duration of 15 months (Including 3 months of exam leave)
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Flipkart’s official website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.