IndiaMart is hiring for Tele Associate: Free Seller Enrichment position. The candidates of Any Graduation/ Post Graduation or Doctorate can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Must See: Amazon Recruitment | Support Analyst.
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy.
IndiaMart Tele Associate
- Company name: IndiaMART
- Website: www.indiamart.com
- Job Position: Tele Associate: Free Seller Enrichment
- Location: Permanent Work From Home
- Job Type: Part time or Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation or Doctorate
- Batch: Any
- Salary: 20K Per Month
- Work as a freelancer
- Work from location of your choice
- Work on your own schedule
- Weekly Pay out based on the output
- Voice-based calling process and data entry
- No Sales Based Profile
- Pre-Call Study the case and Determine the current eligibility of the assigned sellers through available resources/online.
- Obtains client information by connecting with them through telephone calls, Verify information.
- Basis the collected/verified information; update the clients profile to meet the desired profile score.
- Educating clients about the benefits to his business; answering questions; Clearing doubts.
- Disposing the cases with appropriate reason codes basis the conversation with the respective sellers.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Open availability:
- Monday through Saturday.
- 10 AM to 7 PM(3-4 hrs/day)
- Must have a good working environment at home with dedicated private area to work and Table/Chair
- Must have laptop, smartphone (Android), Good internet connectivity.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Klimb’s website.
- Read all the information given there.
- Click on Apply, fill the details, and submit the application.