We have recently seen several openings from different companies like Capgemini, Cisco, BYJU’s, Accenture, and many others. Recently, Flipkart has released the job notification for the Software Development Engineer. The full details and apply link are as follows.
Flipkart is an Online retail company that Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal founded in October 2007 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Since Jan 2017, Kalyan Krishnamurthy has been taking charge as the CEO of the organization. A few subsidiaries of this company are Myntra, Mallers, Inc., PhonePe, Ekart, MORE, etc. It is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace, with a 150 million registered customer base.
If you are looking forward to job notifications in Flipkart, then you are at the right place. You will be glad to know that the company is hiring for Software Development Engineer. Follow below for more details.
Flipkart Software Development Engineer
- Company name: Flipkart
- Website: flipkart.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (CSE, IT, ECE)
- Batch: 2019/2020
- Eligibility: Minimum 60% or 6.5 GPA
- Salary: Min 20 LPA (Expected)
- Fluency in a high-level programming language, preferably Go.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent debugging skills
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platforms is a plus
- Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills, and a strong foundation in computer science
How to Apply?
- At first, check all the above information provided in this article.
- Follow the Apply link provided below.
- You will be redirected to Flipkart’s official website.
- Check out all the responsibilities and requirements there.
- After checking, scroll down and click on apply
- Now, upload your resume and fill in all the other required details.
- Last but not least, click on submit.
We hope you have followed all the above steps and successfully applied for the Flipkart opening. If you have any queries from your side, then feel free to let us know via the comment section below.
Must See: Accenture Interview Questions and Experience.