Hexaware is hiring pass-outs of the 2021 batch for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role. All the details of this job position, including the apply link, are as follows.
Hexaware was founded in 1990 by Atul K. Nishar, and since 28 Jul 2014, R Srikrishna has been taking charge as the company’s CEO. The organization’s headquarters are located in Navi Mumbai, and as per the Sep 2020 report, 19,407 employees are working in the company.
Hexaware Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Company name: Hexaware
- Website: hexaware.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -1 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2021
- CTC: 4 LPA
What is Hexaware looking for?
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi-task: the ability to prioritize and manage project-related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design, and development procedures.
- Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Who can Apply?
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA (ME/MTech not eligible)
- Passing year: 2021
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE (Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible)
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs, 1 Year of Education Gap is Considered
Where will you work from
- Hexaware Locations in India
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months
- Service agreement for 2years
- Initial Accommodation of 7 Days
- Date Of Onboarding Dec ’21