IB Recruitment 2023: IB Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff(150 posts) and Security Assistant(1525 posts). All the candidates of 10th or Equivalent educated candidates are can apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
IB stands for Intelligence Bureau was founded on 1887 in Delhi. The corporation headquarters are located in New Delhi, Delhi, India. The aim of this organization is to stay always alert. This corporation work under India Office, the Government of India and Home Minister. The annual budget of this group is around ₹3,168.36 crore as per the year 2022-2023.
IB Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau
- Website: mha.gov.in
- Job Position: MTS/ Security Assistant
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Qualification: 10th/ Equivalent
- Total Vacancies: 150 Posts for MTS and 1525 Posts for Security Assistant
- Salary: Mentioned Below
- Age Limit: Mentioned Below
- Last Date: 10th February 2023
Name of the job
No of Vacancy
Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/Exe)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)/ General
- Security Assistant/ Executive: Not exceeding 27 years
- MTS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, for others as per
- Security Assistant/ Executive: Level 3, ₹ 21700 – 69100/- plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- MTS: Level 1, ₹ 18000 – 56900/- plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Matriculation (10th class) Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board of Education.
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local language (state language) against each SIB.
- Tier-I: Online Examination (Objective Type MCQs)
- Tier-II: Offline Examination of Descriptive Type (Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/ dialect to English and vice versa) and Spoken Ability.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the www.mha.gov.in
- You can see the careers option in the site and click on Job openings.
- Click on for new registration otherwise, login if you have an account.
- Otherwise, create a new one on the site.
- After logging in, enter all the required details.
- If you have any queries while filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and submitting the details. In that case, you can click on the ‘OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION’ text and check all the details.
We hope you have successfully applied for the IB Recruitment 2022. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.