IBM Careers: IBM is hiring for Practitioner position (Remote). The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
- Company name: IBM
- Website: www.ibm.com
- Job Position: Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Location: Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 3.5 LPA (Expected)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments.
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner.
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice.
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the IBM website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
Apply Now (Bangalore)