ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021: If you are in search of any bank jobs, then here’s some good news for you. ICICI Bank is currently hiring for the Phone Banking Officer. You can find more details of this Job below.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) is an Indian financial service registered in Vadodara, Gujarat. The corporate office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As per last year’s report, there are a total of 97,354 employees working in the company. The total equity is around ₹153,078 crore (US$21 billion), according to a recent report.
Today, according to the latest official information, ICICI bank is hiring for Phone Banking Officer. Regarding the purpose of this Job, the officer should answer the customer queries daily in this position. On the other hand, someone in this position should also be able to cross-sell banking products to existing customers via phone calls.
The roles and responsibilities of this Job are as follows.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over the phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross-selling various banking products to customers over the phone
One should be fluent in spoken English and Hindi languages. Moreover, you should also be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive)
Qualification & Experience:
To apply for this Job, you must be a graduate. Freshers are also accepted in this Job role. According to ICICI, one can apply to this Job only if they have 0 to 4 years of experience.
Hyderabad, Thane, Guwahati, Chennai, Indore
How To Apply For ICICI Recruitment 2021?
- At first, make sure to check all the information provided below.
- After making sure that you are eligible for the Job role, head to the icicicareers.com website.
- In the menu bar, click on Freshers.
- All the list of available openings for freshers will be shown there.
- From the displayed list, select the Phone Banking Officer Post.
- The post will be opened and check the requirements, and the other things.
- After reviewing all of them, scroll down and click on apply.
- Now, create an account and apply for the Job.
So, these are the steps that you need to follow for applying for the ICICI Phone Banking Officer position. Alternatively, you can also follow the below link to apply to navigate directly to the job post and apply it.