IKEA Recruitment 2022 | IKEA is hiring for Graphic Communication Co-worker at the Bengaluru location. The pass-out candidates of Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply to this job position. Follow below for details and apply for the link to this job.
IKEA is a Swedish-origin Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate founded on 28 July 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad in Älmhult, Sweden. The company headquarters are located in Delft, Netherlands, and since 1 Sept 2017, Jesper Brodin has been taking charge as the Chief executive officer of the company.
IKEA Graphic Communication Co-worker
- Company name: IKEA
- Website: ikea.com
- Job Position: Graphic Communication Co-worker
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Degree/Diploma
- Batch: 2020/2021
- Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
- You have higher education in Graphic Design.
- Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics, details, and typography
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
- Personal leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed on deadlines
- Communicate confidently and clearly in English
- Good verbal and written skills in-country/market-specific language(s)
- Overseeing the complete range of customer store communication and a team of graphic communication.
- Ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered, and correctly placed.
- Use your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept, and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions supporting commercial priorities and maintaining unit costs.
- Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
How to Apply?
- At first, make sure to read all the information on this page, including the job description and responsibilities.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Now text.
- You will be redirected to IKEA’s official company website.
- Recheck the information provided there.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply for Job button.
- If you already have an account at IKEA, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, fill in all the required details and click on Apply.
We hope you have fruitfully applied for this job role without facing any problems. If you have faced any issues while applying, do let us know in the comment section below.