Indigo off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Invoice Processing position. Candidates who completed graduation in B.Com/ BBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Indigo is an Indian Airlines company. Rahul Bhatia,and Rakesh were Gangwal established it in 2006. The firm headquarters are in Gurugram. Pieter Elbers has been serving as CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s whole revenue is ₹15,677.60 crore, and the total number of employees working with the firm was 23,711.
Indigo off campus drive
- Company name: Indigo
- Website: goindigo.in
- Job Position: Invoice Processing
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- To process foreign vendor Invoices related to purchase/Repair/Warranty/BFE and ensure submission of related freight bill to finance within 7 days from the date of receipt to IGO
- To monitor payment status and follow up with finance for timely payment to all the foreign vendors
- Working on non-invoice report every quarter related to foreign vendors for timely closure of non- invoice report
- Monitoring Import DSR wrt timely submission of freight bills
- Preparation of monthly MRO expense report with list of invoices forwarded to finance for preparation of department cost report (DCR) so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the goindigo.app.param.ai website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Indigo off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Indigo Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Indigo recruitment?
You can apply to the Indigo off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Indigo Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Indigo send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Indigo sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Indigo careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Indigo off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Indigo ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.