Intel off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Emulation Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelor or Master degree are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Intel is a company that uses semiconductors. America’s headquarters are in Santa Clara, California, and the company was founded in 1968 by Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce, and Arthur Rock. Chief Executive Officer of the association since 2021 is Patrick P. Gelsinger. In 2022, the company employed 1,31,900 people, and its total income was 6,305 crores USD, according to reports generated by the organization.
Intel off campus drive
- Company name: Intel
- Website: intel.com
- Job Position: Emulation Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 -2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- The candidate will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure for testing SOC Firmware in emulation environment.
- This involves working with HW engineers, porting different SOC designs to emulation.
- Candidate will also be responsible for enabling different Bus Functional Models needed for emulation testing, developing necessary infrastructure for connecting emulators to Virtual Platforms.
- Candidate will also be required to enable FW validation in emulation, developing emulation test automation infrastructure for test execution.
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 0-2+ years of emulation experience.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.intel.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Intel off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.