Intel Jobs: Intel is hiring Software Application Development Engineer Intern position at Bangalore location. Interested graduates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Related: McAfee is Hiring Software Engineer Intern | Any Graduate.
Intel Software Application Development Engineer Intern
- Company name: Intel
- Website: Intel.com
- Job Position: Software Application Development Engineer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/BTech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 20K Per Month (Expected)
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset.
- Strong communication and Problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic and AGILE environment.
Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages
- C++ /.NET / Python / C#; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script.
- Enterprise Platform like ADOBE AEM, Salesforce, and SAP.
- SOAP, REST based services to allow for application development based on the cloud standards/dev ops/automation.
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must + SQL SERVER / My SQL.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll to the bottom and click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to the Intel’s official website.
- Check all the details provided there.
- Click on Submit and Join Intel’s Talent Network.
3 thoughts on “Intel is hiring Software Application Development Engineer Intern | BE/ BTech”
Iam interested for this job . I know python and c language
Hai sir Or madam