IQVIA Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Walk-In Drive, Salary, Recruitment, Eligibility, Skills, Requirements, etc. IQVIA is providing jobs for the candidates of BE/ B.Tech for Junior Programmer role. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
UP Next: IBPS Recruitment | Probationary Officers / Management Trainees.
IQVIA The pharmaceutical industry corporation, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, offers assistance to individuals, businesses, and organizations in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical sectors. In 1982, this group was established. The company’s headquarters are in Durham, North Carolina, in the United States. The company generates roughly US$11.359 billion in revenue.
IQVIA Careers – Programmer
- Company name: IQVIA
- Website: iqvia.com
- Job Position: Junior Programmer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- We are looking for Software Developer to work on our flagship product to develop new functionalities, unit test and deliver it.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- We want to meet you if you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software aligned with user needs and business goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review your peer’s code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Fast learner and can grasp concepts and employ them when required.
- Detail-oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good Team Player
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.iqvia.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the IQVIA Careers – Programmer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IQVIA Careers 2022?
To apply for the IQVIA off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for IQVIA Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will IQVIA send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the IQVIA selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide IQVIA off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to IQVIA?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: