Iron Mountain JOBS: Iron Mountain is hiring for Junior Associate position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of B.Com/ MBA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: Genpact is hiring for Software Developer.
Iron Mountain Junior Associate
- Company name: Iron Mountain
- Website: www.ironmountain.com
- Job Position: Junior Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information. Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
Comparing prices & products/ services listings billed on invoices and performing invoice adjustments in SKP. Research customer billing issues and contribute to timely resolution of the same. Preparing invoices as per work execution (onsite/offsite) on daily/weekly / Monthly basis & in a timely manner with high quality levels. Assist CDE’s, BDE’s, internal stake holders understand the billing history, adjustments processed due to various reasons like quantity & price corrections, service not performed, etc.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers.
- Sound reading comprehension.
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication.
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus).
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the ironmountain.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply