Jio off campus drive is recruiting candidates for QA Engineer – Manual Testing. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Deloitte Recruitment | SAP ABAP Developer.
An Indian telecom company is called Reliance Jio. In Ahmedabad, the business was founded in 2007. The organization’s CEO since 2007 is Mukesh Ambani. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is where its headquarters are situated. This company’s revenue for the fiscal year 2020–2021 is 90,287 crore.
Jio off campus drive
- Company name: Jio
- Website: jio.com
- Job Position: QA Engineer – Manual Testing
- Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
- Ensure product is reliable, defect free and functions as intended
- Preparing & Enforcing Test Plan
- Authoring, reviewing and executing the scripts
- Manage and execute deliverables as per Test Plan
- Contributing in API testing
- Analyzing test results and raising defects
- Contribute in all types of reviews
- Good understanding of testing concepts and test design techniques
- Good understanding and working experience of processes : Agile Development methodology, Release Test Signoff Reports, Defect Cycles
- Ability to review requirement document and provide constructive inputs
- Hands on expertise in API Rest API and Micro Services testing using industry standard tools
- Hands on experience in testing SaaS, applications hosted on cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Working knowledge of testing Web based application
- Solid knowledge of Data Base testing using SQL or other industry standard DB tools
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the LinkedIn website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Jio off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Jio Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Jio recruitment?
You can apply to the Jio off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Jio Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Jio send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Jio sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Jio careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Jio off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Jio ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.