Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Catalog Assistant/ VAS. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Amazon is a global technology firm. Jeff Bezos founded it in 1994, and both Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia serve as the company’s principal executive offices. The association’s CEO formerly was Andy Jassy. It provides services such as Amazon.com, Alexa, the Amazon Appstore, Luna, Amazon Music, Amazon Pay, and Prime. According to the statistics produced in 2021, the company had 1,544,000 employees overall and a total revenue of US$469.822 billion.
Amazon off campus drive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Catalog Assistant/ VAS
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
- Under general supervision, follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
- Tasks including interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, wide selection and good product information and solving challenging operational goals. Also include maintaining records of work, tracking business workflow, escalating deviations.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall escalation process.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form.
- Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Knowledge in Excel, SQL and Macros would be a plus
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.