Here’s some good news for MBA and CA graduates. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for Credit Risk Analyst – Middle Market Corporates at the Bangalore location. The full details of this and apply link are as follows.
Related: Thomson Reuters is hiring for Finance Ops Associate | B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services founded on 1 December 2000 in New York, New York, United States. The organization is headquartered in New York, New York, United States and since 31 December 2005, Jamie Dimon has been taking charge as the Chief Executive officer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Credit Risk Analyst
- Company name: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Website: jpmorganchase.com
- Job Position: Credit Risk Analyst
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: MBA/ CA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Independently prepare credit analysis on assigned portfolio of clients (covering macro overview, industry/sector, business, financial and credit analysis)
- Recommendation changes to credit ratings
- Execute Annual Reviews, new to bank transactions such as Prospects, New client onboarding, new facilities
- Jointly working with Underwriters in North America and senior team members in India on multiple portfolio management activities
- Building strong relationships and maintaining open communication with colleagues from various LOBs including Underwriters
- Keep updated on Credit ecosystem – Tools & Applications, Policies, Procedures, Guidelines required to perform the Credit Analysis of clients
- Being current on all firm-wide risk policies; and ensuring all governance, reporting and data quality requirements are met and maintained for client and client families
- Work timings: Start India 1 PM time to provide coverage to US team members
Qualifications: MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- 0-3 years of experience in corporate credit risk analysis
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills — both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Timeline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided in this page.
- After checking, scroll down and click on Apply Link
- You will be redirected to JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s official website.
- Enter all the required details there and upload your resume and submit.
Related: Google is hiring for Software Engineer | Hyderabad | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA.
Heya! We hope you have successfully applied for this job position. If you are facing any issues while applying, do let us know via the comment section below.
4 thoughts on “JPMorgan Chase & Co. is hiring for Credit Risk Analyst | Bengaluru”