JPMorgan Chase & Co off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Transaction Specialist position. Candidates who completed Any Graduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengalur location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Amazon Recruitment | Catalog Assistant/ VAS.
Aaron Burr, Balthazar P. Melick, John Pierpont Morgan, and John Thompson created the financial services company JPMorgan Chase & Co. in 2000. The brand name for executive resource management, venture banking, secret banking, and abundance management for the board is J.P. Morgan. New York Metropolis, an American city, serves as the company’s headquarters.
JPMorgan Chase & Co off campus drive
- Company name: JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Website: jpmorganchase.com
- Job Position: Transaction Specialist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Responsible for checking ATM G/L outages & make necessary adjustments by contacting clearing partners (Branch & Vendor).
- Responsible for risk management with settlements as need to research and take decisions on customer claims
- Eye for detail is required as the need to work on high-dollar-value claims
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving exceptions and out-of-balance conditions of Chase ATMs
- Ability to work on multiple applications & understand the transaction details and derive meaningful information
- Review and take decisions on ATM check deposits claims according to bank guidelines
- Research on the ATM Payment Process exceptions according to bank guidelines
- Research and report Fraud trends by doing detailed research on customer accounts as well as verification of ATM deposits
- Ability to prioritize the work on aging requests as per Reg-E, & Reg-C guidelines provided by Federal Government
- Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
- Assist co-workers with job assignments as needed
- Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to the Subject matter expert & Team Leader
- Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
- Ensure processing discipline by meeting noncustomer impact accuracy levels and responding to escalations with a sense of urgency
- Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
- Complete the assigned training on time.
- Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 0-2 Years of experience.
- Understanding of Exception Research & Accounting Knowledge
- Good Oral & written communication skills
- Strong Decision making, Analytical, and Prioritization Skills
- Adaptable to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the JPMorgan Chase & Co off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.