Kantar Recruitment for Software Engineer in Bangalore. All the candidates of BE, BTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: P&G is hiring for Product Supply Manager.
Kantar Group is a data analytics and brand consulting company, based in London, England. It was founded in 1992, and has approximately 30,000 employees in 100 countries working in various research disciplines, including social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer and shopper behaviour, and public opinion. Kantar has been majority owned by Bain Capital Private Equity since July 2019, when WPP sold a 60% stake of the company for $3.1 billion, at a valuation of $4.0 billion.
Kantar Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Kantar
- Website: kantar.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Kantar is hiring 2022 batch BE/BTech graduates for the Software Engineer-I role.
- Compensation: The total compensation offered is Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum.
- Work Location: Bangalore (AMR Tech Park, Bommanahalli)
- Eligible Branches: BTech/BE Computer Science, Electronics and Information Technology only. This position is also open for MCA students.
- Work Experience: Work experience for the role is zero years.
- Students with current backlog are not eligible to participate in the placement process with AQ
- Understand business requirements and technical specifications.
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect.
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level.
- Develop, test and maintain product components.
- Self-manage assigned tasks and quality of deliverables.
- Apply best practices in software development.
- Review test cases.
- Data Structures, RDBMS, Strong communication skills.
- Operating systems concepts, UNIX.
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Kantar official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
If you are facing any problems while applying to the Kantar Recruitment then do let us know via the comment section below.