KPMG Careers | KPMG is hiring for an Analyst in the multiple locations. The pass-outs of B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA are eligible for this job. For more details and apply link, follow below.
UP Next: Oracle is hiring for Software Developer.
KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network founded by Marwick Mitchell & Co., Klynveld Kraayenhof & Co., William Barclay Peat & Co., Klynveld Main Goerdeler in the year 1987. The company is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands, and as per the 2020 report, 2,27,000 employees are working in the company. Furthermore, according to the 2020 report, the revenue is around 2,922 crores USD.
- Company name: KPMG
- Website: home.kpmg
- Job Position: Analyst
- Location: Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Up to 4.1 LPA (Expected)
- Qualifications: Please specify the qualification, specific stream (if any) and cut-off score
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Additional certifications (if any)
- 0 – 1-year experience in relevant field
- Skillset: Please specify the skillset required for the job role
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Book-keeping experience will be beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency/ Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Taleo website.
- Click on Apply Online and sign in to your account if you have any.
- If you don’t have an account, then create a new one.
- After signing in, enter the details and submit the application.
If you face any problems while applying to the KPMG Careers, do let us know the issues in the comment section below.