LG off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
LG Corp is an Multinational conglomerate company established on 5 January 1947 by Koo In-Hwoi. As per the Wikipedia report approximately 2,22,000 employees are working in this association. The organization headquarters are located Seoul, South Korea. The revenue of the firm is approximately around 156 trillion.
LG off campus drive
- Company name: LG
- Website: lgcorp.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
Eligibility & Skills:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech from CS /IT /ECE
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Excellent programming skills in C/C++
Excellent knowledge of data structures & algorithms
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Understanding of OS ( Eg: Linux )
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the enroll.lgsoftindia.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the LG off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
LG Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for LG recruitment?
You can apply to the LG off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for LG Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will LG send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, LG sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the LG careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide LG off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to LG?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.