McAfee Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Requirements, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Salary, etc. McAfee has released openings for HR Compliance Intern, the candidates of MBA are eligible to apply. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Up Next: CEIL Recruitment | Multiple Posts.
John McAfee established the McAfee Computer Security Corporation in 1987. It the located in San Jose, California, in the United States. Intel took over the management in February 2011, and the Intel Security group was expanded. More than 6,900 employees are working for this association. According to Wikipedia, the company brought in about US$2.906 billion in sales last year.
McAfee Careers – Intern
- Company name: McAfee
- Website: mcafee.com
- Job Position: HR Compliance Intern
- Location: Work from home
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Assist with attaining accountability of all required employment documents by country by conducting audits.
- Work closely with the HR Compliance Analyst and internal legal counsel to determine retention and disposition policies for all global personnel records (physical and digital) by country.
- Guide personnel involved in packing or preparing records for storage.
- Make decisions about who can access records based on maintaining a high level of confidentiality and security management.
- Guide departmental personnel in issues, inquiries, and personnel records tracking updates.
- Review records scheduled for disposition. Dispositioning of documents will require legal approval and HR Compliance Analyst close guidance to ensure that all forms planned are no longer needed and is eligible for disposition.
- Knowledge of HR records management principles, procedures, and current practices.
- Understands data confidentiality principles and follows them diligently
- Experience with web-based record-keeping systems.
- Experience in the use of computers and computer software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets and SharePoint
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions with limited direction and guidance.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, organize, set priorities, and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page.
- After reading, navigate to the bottom and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to McAfee’s website.
- Recheck the job position details and click on Apply Now.
- Enter all the required details and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the McAfee Careers – Intern. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
McAfee Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for McAfee Careers India 2022?
To apply for the McAfee off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for McAfee Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will McAfee send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the McAfee selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide McAfee off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to McAfee ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: