McAfee Careers 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Salary, Requirements, etc. McAfee has released openings for QA Automation, the candidates of Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree are eligible to apply. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: IBM Internship 2022 | Intern.
In 1987, John McAfee founded the McAfee computer security corporation, where the organization’s headquarters is in San Jose, California, United States. In February 2011, Intel took over the management and was added to the Intel Security group. In this association, around 6,900+ employees are working. As per the information given by Wikipedia, the revenue generated by the corporation is around US$2.906 billion.
McAfee Careers – Automation
- Company name: McAfee
- Website: mcafee.com
- Job Position: QA Automation
- Location: Work from home
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Max 12 LPA (Expected)
- Works with the product development teams throughout the product life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Responsible for automating functional and non-functional tests to reduce the test duration
- Build and Maintenance of automation code and framework
- Perform code reviews and white box testing to uncover defects early in the product life cycle.
- Integrate to CI/CD pipeline for agile development
- Full participation in the assigned Agile team (e.g., standups, planning, peer reviews, etc.)
- Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks.
- Collaborate within and outside the assigned Agile team.
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn new technologies and tools.
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information or Computer science with 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Must have work experience with a programming language (python scripting is a plus)
- Must have Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language like C++ or Java and understand data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Experience or Knowledge of building an automation framework is a plus.
- Must have Knowledge of software quality principles.
- Must be good at problem-solving and resolving technical issues and assess the quality of the software quality.
- Must have excellent communication skills
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page.
- After reading, navigate to the bottom and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to McAfee’s website.
- Recheck the job position details and click on Apply Now.
- Enter all the required details and submit.
We hope you have successfully applied for the McAfee Careers – Automation. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
McAfee Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for McAfee Careers India 2022?
To apply for the McAfee off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for McAfee Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will McAfee send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the McAfee selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide McAfee off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to McAfee ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: