Michelin JOBS: Michelin is hiring for Java Developer position at Pune location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
UP Next: ABB is hiring for Data Scientist.
Michelin Java Developer
- Company name: Michelin Tyres
- Website: www.michelin.com
- Job Position: Java Developer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing and managing diagnostics
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
- Analyze and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
- Oversee operability and user acceptance.
- Participate in the production process.
- Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
- Answer technical questions.
- May train users/deployers / support teams.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the michelinhr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply