If you are going to pass out in 2022 and looking for job opportunities at MNC’s, then you are at the right place. You will be happy to know that Microsoft is hiring for a Data Scientist position. The full details of this position and apply link are as follows.
Microsoft is a technology company established on 4 April 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States, and Satya Nadella has been serving as the organization’s CEO since 4 February 2014. As per the report in Q1 of 2021, 182,268 employees are working in the organization, and the total equity is around US$118.3 billion (2020).
Microsoft Data Scientist
- Company name: Microsoft
- Website: microsoft.com
- Job Position: Data Scientist
- Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- GPA: Min. 7.5/10 CGPA
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or MapReduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Kaggle’s score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, check the eligibility criteria and qualifications, etc., in this article.
- Click on the below apply link, and you will be navigated to Microsoft’s official website.
- Now, recheck all the information.
- After checking, click on Apply Now button.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, then log in with the credentials. Otherwise, you can create a new one or sign in directly with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google.
- After signing in, fill the form, upload your resume, and click on the submit button.