Milliman off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Frontend Developer. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Infosys is hiring for System Engineer.
Milliman is a Insurance company. Wendell Milliman, and Stuart A. Robertson were established it in 1947. The headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, United States. Dermot Corry has been serving as CEO of the association. The subsidiaries of the firm are Leavitt Partners Insight, LLC. The total number of employees working with the organization was 3000.
Milliman Frontend Developer
- Company name: Milliman
- Website: milliman.com
- Job Position: Frontend Developer
- Location: New Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Extensive experience in data-driven web application UI.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, WCAG 2.0, Sass, BEM, ASP.NET, C#, Bootstrap, and Visual Studio Team Services.
- Experienced with architectural decision making concerning reliable, resilient, scalable, and secure coding methodologies and design.
- Demonstrated experience working in usability and responsive design.
- Communication Skills. Ability to present complex software concepts, verbal and written, to peers with varying technical background.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the recruiting2.ultipro.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Milliman off campus drive Frontend Developer position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Milliman Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Milliman recruitment?
You can apply to the Milliman off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Milliman Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Milliman send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Milliman sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Milliman careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Milliman off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Milliman?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.