Myntra Recruitment 2022 | Myntra is hiring candidates for the Associate position at the Bangalore location. All the pass-out candidates of MBA/ BTech can apply to this job role. The full details of this job and apply link are as follows.
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company founded by Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, and Ashutosh Lawania in 2007. Later on, in May 2014m Flipkart has officially acquired Myntra. Since Jan 2019, Amar Nagaram has started taking charge as the chief executive officer of the company.
Myntra Associate position
- Company name: Myntra
- Website: myntra.com
- Job Position: Associate – Market place & Omnichannel
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2020/2021
- Salary: Min 7.6 LPA (Expected)
Marketplace and Omni team’s mandate is to ensure marketplace and Omni business, right input metrics are achieved, seller management and experience, business design, PAM, and building store and seller ecosystem. MP is a central team working closely with category, SCM, revenue, planning to drive a vital charter.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support with data insights & analysis for the execution of projects
- Working on programs/ projects aimed at improving seller experience and growing MP structurally
- Drive charter with insights on business health, revenue, or levers to drive business
- Help build dashboards for tracking of planned numbers/ metrics and measure variance
- Work on both short term/ Adhoc data requests/ analysis
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA/ BTech with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Highly Action-Oriented –The candidate should have a strong bias for action.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good to have proficiency in Excel/ Tableau/ Python/ SQL
How to Apply?
- As always, make sure to read all the details and information provided on this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to the greenhouse website, where you can find all the job details there.
- Recheck the same information there and click on Apply Now.
- A form will be displayed in which you will need to fill in your details and upload your Resume/ CV and Cover letter.
- Fill in all the details and submit the application.
If you have faced any problems while applying for this job, please let us know in the comment section below so that the visitors or we can help you with that.