Myntra off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Operations Executive. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Rackspace Recruitment | Cloud Engineer.
Myntra is an online retailer of apparel from India. Its headquarters are in Bengaluru, and it was formed in 2007 by Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, and Ashutosh Lawania. Nandita Sinha currently serves as the company’s CEO. Xerion Retail Private Limited is one of its affiliates. Myntra’s parent company is Flipkart.
- Company name: Myntra
- Website: myntra.com
- Job Position: Operations Executive
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Work closely with Category Managers and brands for SKU creation, PI – PO, Operations.
- Manage WH Inward Operations, Inward analysis, and Reports.
- Inventory Management (GRN, Cataloguing, RTV).
- Work closely with Planning, Finance, WH, and Category for day-to-day Operations.
- Meet Inward target as per the Planning by coordinating with the WH team.
- Solve all the Inwards issues and Operational feasibility of the deliveries, and meet non-live reduction targets.
- Solve unproductive inventory. Analyse data to allow for monitoring performance and plan any necessary improvements.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the Inwards, Returns, etc.
- Monitor and escalate the inward & GRN Report
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.myntra.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Myntra off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.