Myntra Recruitment 2022 | Myntra is hiring candidates for the Associate position at the Bangalore location. All the pass-out candidates irrespective of the degree are eligible to apply for this job role. The full details of this job and apply link are as follows.
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company founded by Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, and Ashutosh Lawania in 2007. Later on, in May 2014m Flipkart has officially acquired Myntra.
Myntra Associate position
- Company name: Myntra
- Website: myntra.com
- Job Position: Associate – CC – Quality
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/2021
- Salary: Min 7.6 LPA (Expected)
- Will be responsible for the audit and governance plans for all lines of business at the level 2 wing of the contact centre which includes the social media team, escalation desk and outbound team.
- Accountable for identifying process gaps and liaison with the respective stakeholders to fix the same.
- Work along with the key stakeholders to improve the interaction quality and customer experience.
- Should be a graduate.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills & people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & excellent verbal communication in Hindi.
- Should have at least two years of work experience in quality in a contact centre with both voice and non-voice processes.
How to Apply?
- As always, make sure to read all the details and information provided on this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to the greenhouse website, where you can find all the job details there.
- Recheck the same information there and click on Apply Now.
- A form will be displayed in which you will need to fill in your details and upload your Resume/ CV and Cover letter.
- Fill in all the details and submit the application.