National Instruments Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility, Requirements, etc. National Instruments is Recruitment for Intern. The interested candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can apply for this job through the link given below.
National Instruments, commonly known as NI, has developed software for virtual instrumentation and automated testing. James Truchard, Bill Nowlin, and Jeff Kodosky established this organization in 1976. Its headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, U.S. Eric Starkloff is CEO, and Michael E. McGrath is the Chairman of National Instruments. The revenue generated by the firm is about US$1.47 billion.
National Instruments Intern
- Company name: National Instruments
- Website: ni.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
An internship program would enrich an individual’s knowledge by providing.
- Rich experience in designing and implementing PHY layer algorithms for Wireless standards
- Hands-on experience and understanding of specification documents from standard bodies for wireless standards like 3GPP, IEEE, Bluetooth SIG, etc
- Expertise on PHY layer in standards like 5G NR, WLAN 11ax, 11be, Bluetooth, LTE, etc
- Knowledge of Digital Signal processing and Wireless Communications are must-haves. A Master’s degree in this area of specialization is required.
- Knowledge of Teststand and LabVIEW are nice to have.
- Good communication skills (verbal and Writing), taking the initiative, Working effectively
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the pef.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for National Instruments Careers – Intern. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
National Instruments Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for National Instruments Careers 2022?
To apply for the National Instruments off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for National Instruments Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will National Instruments send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the National Instruments selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide National Instruments off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to National Instruments?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
1 thought on “National Instruments | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech”