Natwest Group off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
NatWest Group is a bank holding firm that oversees numerous banking brands that offer private banking, corporate financing, personal and business banking, and insurance. It was formerly known as National and Commercial Banking Group Ltd. It was founded on March 25, 1968. The organization’s headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the United Kingdom.
NatWest Group off campus drive
- Company name: NatWest Group
- Website: natwestgroup.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
You’ll also need:
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- A background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the natwestgroup.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Natwest Group off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Natwest Group Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Natwest Group recruitment?
You can apply to the Natwest Group off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Natwest Group Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Natwest Group send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Natwest Group sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Natwest Group careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Natwest Group off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Natwest Group?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.