Nielsen Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Salary, Skills, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary etc. Nielsen is hiring for the candidates of BBA/ BCom/ BBM / MBA for the Analyst Operations. The interested candidates can apply for the job role through the link below.
Nielson is an American information, data and market measurement organization that offers entertainment metadata and generation that powers the sector’s top cable and satellite tv for pc providers, purchaser electronics, automakers and song services. This firm was founded on August 24, 1923, by Arthur Nielsen.
The headquarters of the company is in New York, United States. Since the year 2018, the firm’s CEO has been David Kenny. In this organization, around 15,000 members are working. As per the report in 2021, the company’s net income is around 96.3 crores USD.
Nielsen Recruitment – Analyst
- Company name: Nielsen
- Website: global.nielsen.com
- Job Position: Operations Analyst
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: BA/ BCom/ BBM/ MBA
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Assign & map set-top box (Return-Path) provider data to Nielsen data and perform daily data validation.
- Build and maintain a proficient subject matter knowledge of Reference return path related applications, processes, data, and SLAs.
- Provide internal client-facing support & communication findings to stakeholders as needed.
- Provide secondary level incident/problem management & resolution support, providing short term triage support.
- Working knowledge/experience of United States Broadcast, Cable, and Streaming television concepts.
- 0-1year of Experience, Proficient written and verbal English skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational communication skills that develop effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and MS Office Products.
- Ability to work US EST work shift and outside of established business hours if needed.
How to Apply?
- Read all the details given in this page.
- Next, scroll down and click on the apply button given below.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.lever.co website.
- Next, Read details provided on the website.
- Click the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply from the website.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Nielsen Recruitment – Analyst. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Nielsen Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Nielsen off campus drive, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the Nielsen selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies: