Nissan Careers 2023– Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Salary, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements etc. Nissan is hiring for Software Engineer position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Nissan is a public Automobile manufacture Company based in Japan. It was established in1933. The organization headquarters are located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. It manufactures Automobiles, luxury vehicles, commercial vehicles, outboard motors, and forklift trucks. The total revenue generated by the firm as of 2022 is ¥9.878 trillion, and 136,134 employees are working in the firm.
Nissan Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Nissan
- Website: nissan-global.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Trivandrum
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Good communication skills
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Nissan Careers – Engineer. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Nissan Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nissan Careers India 2023?
To apply for the Nissan off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Nissan Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Nissan send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Nissan selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Nissan off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Nissan?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent careers.