Nokia off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Developer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Nokia is a telecommunications firm with a focus on information technology, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. The organisation was started in 1865 by Eduard Polón, Leo Mechelin, and Fredrik Idestam Subsidiaries. Espoo, Finland is home to the company’s headquarters.
Nokia off campus drive
- Company name: Nokia
- Website: nokia.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent work experience in Computer, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline.
- Strong experience in IS/IT systems development, Web Development, Data Modeling, DBA and Security
- Excellent coding skills in C#, Python, .NET, Java, React JS
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Knowledge of ETL
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Excellent communication skills (English), both in writing and verbal
- Self-confident, strong problem solving, proactive mindset with experience working in a multi-cultural environment, strong direct communication skillset
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the selectminds.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Nokia off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Nokia Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nokia recruitment?
You can apply to the Nokia off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Nokia Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Nokia send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Nokia sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Nokia careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Nokia off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Nokia ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.