Opentext off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Cloud Support Specialist position. Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Opentext off campus drive
- Company name: Opentext
- Website: opentext.com
- Job Position: Associate Cloud Support Specialist
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Represent OpenText acting as first point of contact for all support inquiries/alerts
- Incident management and collaboration with other teams while adhering to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to act as a trusted customer advocate
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0 – 1 years of prior experience working on relevant technologies
- Focused on scoping problems and strong troubleshooting ability
- University/College degree within a related discipline
- Willingness to work in shifts including weekends
- Linux/Unix (AIX)
- Windows Server
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.opentext.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Opentext off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.