Onsitego off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Developer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Onsitego off campus drive
- Company name: Onsitego
- Website: onsitego.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: 9 LPA
- Conceptualize and develop the front-end of the required website and application from scratch.
- Ensure proper responsiveness of the webpages across multiple devices.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well-designed, and scalable code.
- Integrating with third-party libraries and enhancing, modifying them to be used across Jollee products.
- Improve page performance and integrate with different backend APIs across products.
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data-Structures, and Algorithms.
- Passionate about designing, building, launching, and maintaining products.
- Prior experience with our tech stack mentioned below. Knowledge of Webpack is an additional bonus.
- More than anything we look for a go-getter attitude.
- ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Material UI.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the elitmus.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Onsitego off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.