Pixxel off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Red Hat is hiring for Software Engineer.
Pixxel off campus drive
- Company name: Pixxel
- Website: pixxel.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 7.8 LPA (Expected)
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and streamline software code for hyperspectral image processing, including data preprocessing, calibration, and spectral analysis.
- Work on making the image processing pipeline autonomous through code engineering, automation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and researchers to provide technical support for their coding-based experiments and projects.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of image processing codes and protocols, and perform rigorous testing.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for all developed code, protocols, and processes.
- Continuously optimize and improve the image processing pipeline for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in hyperspectral image processing techniques and contribute to the adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Python language. Deep and up-to-date understanding of programming languages, software development methodologies, and relevant tools and technologies.
- Expert in code engineering, optimization, and performance tuning.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code. Proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) and code documentation practices.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable components, identifying root causes, and devising elegant and efficient solutions.
- Need to have a creative mindset to problem-solving. Can think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions when faced with challenging issues.
- The software engineering field is dynamic, with new technologies emerging regularly. The candidate should be adaptable and eager to learn and stay current with industry trends and tools.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the pixxel.bamboohr.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Pixxel off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.