PwC off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Web Developer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Newsweek Recruitment | Video Editor.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is commonly known as PwC. It was created in 1998 and has its headquarters in London, England, in the United Kingdom. Robert Moritz is the organization’s current Chief Executive Officer. The corporation employed over 295,000 people and earned total sales of $45.1 billion USD, according to the 2021 report.
PwC off campus drive
- Company name: PwC
- Website: pwc.com
- Job Position: Web Developer
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- You’ll need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR, demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
- Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Desirable (although not essential):
- Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
- Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and requirement documents.
- Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack development.
- Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
- Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Any relevant low code or general development certification.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the pwc.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PwC off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.