Reliance Jio Careers 2023 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Skills, Eligibility, Requirements, Careers, Salary etc. Reliance Jio is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Mumbai. All the candidates of who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Reliance Jio is a telecommunication company in India. The company was established in 2007 in Ahmedabad. Since 2007, Mukesh Ambani has been the CEO of the organization. Its headquarter is located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The revenue generated by this firm is ₹90,287 crore in the financial year 2020-2021.
Jio Careers – Trainee
- Company name: Reliance Jio
- Website: jio.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on live/production projects, build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency
- Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Provide testing, documentation and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Jio Careers’ website.
- Read all the requirements provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Reliance Jio Careers – Trainee. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
Reliance Jio Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Reliance Jio Careers?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What is the Reliance Jio Recruitment selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide Reliance Jio off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Will Reliance Jio send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.