Reliance off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Trainee position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ M. Tech/ MCA/ PG Diploma are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Reliance Founded by Mukesh Ambani in 2007, Jio is an Indian telecom firm. In Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, the company has its headquarters. Jio Platforms is the company’s parent company, and Akash Ambani is its CEO. The company’s tele – communication services are used by 42.62 crores of people. The business brings in 90,287 crore rupees annually.
Reliance off campus drive
- Company name: Reliance
- Website: ril.com
- Job Position: Exec. Engr. Trainee
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ M. Tech/ MCA/ PG Diploma
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3.5 – 9.7 LPA (Expected)
- Adaptability to get trained in Back-end, Front-end, Database or Debugging, Testing, Q.A.
- Learning to use IDE, CI/CD, Dev-Ops, QA, Project and Task management
- Active collaboration with Senior Technical Leaders thorough out training and development
- To work on live software projects in MEAN technology domain
- Getting promoted by technical skills acquired, Ability, Experience to become a key player
- Get along with technical training and development team to build a long-term career
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers from reputed institutes or M. Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, PG Diploma in Computers
- First Class and Above Pass-out in I.T./Computer Science
- Desirable 60%+ result throughout in SSC, HSC, Bachelors, and Masters
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ready to work for 24*7 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- good understanding of modern IT management,
- ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs
- basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.ril.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Reliance off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Reliance Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Reliance recruitment?
You can apply to the Reliance off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Reliance Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Reliance send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Reliance sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Reliance careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Reliance off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Reliance ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.