Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Service Representative position. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelors Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations) are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Sutherland is hiring for Associate.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a manufacturer of analytical laboratory instruments. It was founded in 1956, and its headquarters are in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA. The organization’s CEO is Marc N. Casper. Its subsidiaries include Alfa Aesar, PeproTech, Inc., and Fisher HealthCare, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Intern
- Company name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Website: thermofisher.com
- Job Position: Customer Service Representative I
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BA/ B.Tech/ BSc/ B.Com/ BBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6.8 LPA (Expected)
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.thermofisher.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.