Salesforce Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Requirements, Salary, Recruitment, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, etc. Salesforce is hiring for Associate System Specialist job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Salesforce is a cloud-based software company based in America. It was established by Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff and Frank Dominguez in 1999. Bret Taylor is the CEO of the organization. The different services offered by the company are customer relationship management (CRM) software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
It also provides technologies like Slack, MuleSoft, Tableau Analytics, and Trailhead. Currently, 73,541 employees are working for the corporation, and the organization’s total revenue is about US$ 26.49 billion.
Salesforce Recruitment – Associate
- Company name: Salesforce
- Website: salesforce.com
- Job Position: Associate System Specialist
- Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 20 LPA (Expected)
Job Description :
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access
- Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Actively transfer knowledge throughout organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, and lead knowledge sharing sessions
Skills Required :
- Experience with Salesforce platform
- Experience with Data loader tools for Salesforce like Jitterbit, Workbench
- Ability to author Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with Jitterbit or Oracle SOA integration technologies
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Salesforce Recruitment – Associate System Specialist. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Salesforce Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Salesforce Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Salesforce off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Salesforce Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Salesforce send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Salesforce selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Salesforce off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Salesforce ?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent recruitment.
Also, apply for latest off campus drive of other companies:
1 thought on “Salesforce Recruitment | Associate System Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech”