Silicon Labs off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Application Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Genpact Recruitment | Management Trainee.
Silicon Labs is an Semiconductor manufacturing company established on 1996 by Nav Sooch, Dave Welland, and Jeff Scott. The organization headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, United States. The revenue of the firm is around US$1.02 billion.
Silicon Labs off campus drive
- Company name: Silicon Labs
- Website: silabs.com
- Job Position: Engineer I
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Present technical advantages and differentiations of the company’s products to customers
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives and distributors as well as internal sales team
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Silicon Labs off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.