Silicon Labs off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Application Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Genpact Recruitment | Management Trainee.
Silicon Labs is an Semiconductor manufacturing company established on 1996 by Nav Sooch, Dave Welland, and Jeff Scott. The organization headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, United States. The revenue of the firm is around US$1.02 billion.
Silicon Labs off campus drive
- Company name: Silicon Labs
- Website: silabs.com
- Job Position: Application Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Actively works with customers to answer technical questions on their design activities primarily via email and the Silicon Labs website community support portal
- Works closely with the sales team and field application engineers to answer customers’ technical questions and assist them with debugging problems
- Writes technical collateral, including knowledge base articles, quick start guides, and code examples
- Improves the utility and ease of use for the technical collateral on our public website
- Presents training material for Silicon Labs global sales, field engineers, and customers
- Participates in new product hardware or software development or broad-based collateral updates
- Develops professional expertise and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of individual scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Regularly receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Works under the guidance of more senior engineers.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of electrical or computer engineering fundamentals and methodologies
- Experience with and a positive attitude towards providing technical support to customers over email/ written formats
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks within the same day
- (Software) Strong high-level programming language proficiency (C/C++), Python a plus
- (Software) Proficiency with developing organized firmware for 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU’s and/or wireless communication protocols with good documentation and modular code separated into logical files and methods
- (Hardware) Basic analog and digital circuit analysis skills
- Ability to learn new technologies to build and grow skills across MCU and Wireless technologies
- Is seen as a direct, truthful individual and can admit mistakes
- Experience with use of electronics laboratory equipment and measurement techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug software, electronic systems, circuits, and devices
- Great attention to detail, including professional written correspondence and documentation with minimal grammatical and spelling errors
- Familiarity with quality procedures and documentation
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Silicon Labs off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.