SISL Infotech off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Implementation Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in B.Tech/ MCA/ M.SC/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the New Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Bosch is hiring for Packaging Engineer.
SISL Infotech Careers
- Company name: SISL Infotech
- Website: sislinfotech.com
- Job Position: Implementation Engineer
- Location: New Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA/ M.SC/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Implementation, support and maintenance of Checkpoint R77 Firewall.
- Working with other teams to implement network security solutions
- Monitoring and maintaining service availability and security.
- Working within established incident and change management processes
- Ability to interface and consult with internal and external clients at a technical and business level.
- Create and update documentation utilising organisational standards to ensure retention and collaboration of knowledge
- Ability to diagnose and manage complex network problems and coordinate resolution often under time constraints
- Participate in and contribute to activities to support continuous improvement of the network environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.smartrecruiters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the SISL Infotech off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment on any queries so that we will try to answer them.