SolarWinds off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
SolarWinds is an Software company established on 1999 by Donald Yonce, David Yonce. The organization headquarters are located in Austin, Texas, United States. Sudhakar Ramakrishna is the current CEO of the association. The revenue of the firm is around 71.86 crores USD.
- Company name: SolarWinds
- Website: solarwinds.com
- Job Position: Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 40K Per Month (Expected)
- Collaborate with our development team to design, build, and maintain web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of best practices
- Collaborate with team members to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in web technologies and programming languages
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Experience with Git and version control.
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and programming languages
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the solarwinds.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the SolarWinds off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.