Standard Chartered Technology JOBS: Standard Chartered Technology is hiring for Development Engineer position at Chennai/ Bangalore locations. The candidates of B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Standard Chartered Technology Development Engineer
- Company name: Standard Chartered Technology
- Website: www.sc.com
- Job Position: Development Engineer
- Location: Chennai/ Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: 8.25 LPA
- Techno banker involved in creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
- Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
- Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
- Part of a tribe of competence
ELIGIBILITIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box, fostering innovation and automation
- Analyse business problems and help to arrive at technically advanced solutions
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
- Good technical skills, with exposure to
- An object-oriented programming, preferably Java,
- Modern technologies like Microservices, UI frameworks –Angular, React
- Awareness of cloud technologies – AWS and Azure
- Middleware – Springboot
- AI/NLP/Machine Learning algorithms
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the scb.taleo.net website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.