TCS Smart off campus drive is recruiting candidates of 2023 Batch. Candidates who completed BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Voc are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Sutherland is hiring for Associate.
Tata Consultancy Services, also known as TCS, was founded in 1968. The group’s founders include J. R. D. Tata, Faquir Chand Kohli, and Tata Sons. The organization’s headquarters are in Mumbai. Rajesh Gopinathan serves as the organization’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO). According to the December 2021 report, the organisation employs 5,28,748 individuals. The business generates revenue of 1.96 lakh crores of Indian rupees.
TCS off campus drive
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: TCS Smart
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Voc
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing
- It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
- Registration End Date: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
- Test Date: 10th February 2023 (Friday)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the tcs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the TCS off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.