Utopus Insights off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Assistant Engineer Intern position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Utopus Insights Incorporated is a Software company established on 2016. Utopus Insights, Inc. is a privately held US business with 150 employees, a New York office, offices in India and Hungary, and a presence throughout the world in sales.
Utopus Insights off campus drive
- Company name: Utopus Insights
- Website: utopusinsights.com
- Job Position: Assistant Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0+ Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 30K Per Month (Expected)
- The Utopus Insights Internship Programme is a 1-year learning journey that will take you through three job rotations, across Data Science, Data Engineering and Application Development.
- As an Assistant Engineer – Intern, during the program, you will gain a deep understanding of our company, our business, company values, and our tech stack.
- You will get a chance to work on live projects, as well as build a strong international network of professional and dedicated colleagues.
- 12 months internship program with a stipend.
- Gain insight into the renewable energy industry across the wind and solar PV (Photo Voltaic).
- You will have the chance to work with a truly global team and get mentored by product experts.
- You will work on live projects and gain technical knowledge and experience.
What you’ll do:
- As Assistant Engineer- Intern, you will be assigned to a product team assisting the cross-functional squads with product development, maintenance and conducting related technology proof of concepts (POCs).
- In addition, you will also assist with required feature updates to existing products, and update product documentation sites with operating procedures and testing results.
- The ideal candidate is a creative, ambitious self-starter who loves to take on a challenge, share ideas, and learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the assessment.hackerearth.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Utopus Insights off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Utopus Insights Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Utopus Insights recruitment?
You can apply to the Utopus Insights off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Utopus Insights Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Utopus Insights send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Utopus Insights sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Utopus Insights careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Utopus Insights off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Utopus Insights?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.