Virtusa is hiring for Automation Test Engineer position at the Hyderabad locaiton. The canidates of BE/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk.
Virtusa Automation Test Engineer
- Company name: Virtusa
- Website: virtusa.com
- Job Position: Automation Test Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development & testing)
- Strong understanding of the high level technical application architecture and design.
- Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle , practice ,process , methods , Techniques and tools
- Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big Data etc.
- Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration
- Experience in Automated Testing Techniques using DevOps tools e.g. Selenium / Cucumber / UFT (QTP).
- Basic experience in JMeter and Load runner.
- Strong in Script Creation, Execution and analysis
- Strong knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous deployment.
- Should have strong experience in Automation Framework Design.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Taleo’s website.
- Recheck all the details and click on Apply Online.
- Now, enter all the required details.
- Click on Submit.