Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk | The 2021 pass-out candidates of BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
Wipro DWSD 2021
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: wipro.com
- Job Position: Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BCom/ BBA/ BBM/ BMS/ BA/ BSc
- Batch: 2021
- Grade: 50% or 5.0 CGPA
- Stipend: Up to 20,000 Per Month
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Wipro’s website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.